We have a very rarely available, full-time job opportunity. And we’re looking to hire the most incredible, well-matched, like-minded individual out there.
That might be you!
You would be a dynamic, customer focused person wanting to contribute to one of the world’s best chocolate experiences.
Here’s what would be needed:
- understanding the exclusive nature and creation of our chocolates, as well as all the fresh ingredients, and unique attributes
- supervising the packaging, presentation and sale of our fresh, handmade Belgian artisan chocolates, in partnership with our two chocolatiers
- managing all retail aspects of our boutique, including stock, inventory, maintenance, record keeping and prioritizing
- providing outstanding, personable, knowledgeable and genuine customer service
- Food Handling Certificate required
- vous parlez Français aussi? Encore mieux!
If you are looking for a career that makes you feel as passionate and immensely proud as we do, if you are able to perform both in a team or independently, if you are diligent, organized and want a job that makes you smile, day after day, please get in touch with us and let us know how you feel ready to join us and our beloved customers!
Not only that, but you’ll be immersed in the scent of chocolate all day, leaving you with an irresistible, unique perfume that you carry for hours afterward.
Please use the contact form to get in touch with us. Be as concise as possible. Include a very brief bio, and a very brief statement that includes the following (point form is fine):
- why you think you would be the perfect candidate
- what unique contributions you could make
- why you would want to work here
- what pertinent experience you have.
We’re getting a great deal of interest already, so please make sure to include your full contact information. We will be unable to reply to every application personally because of the volume of applicants, but we sincerely appreciate your interest, your time and the thought you put into telling us about yourself.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Belgian Chocolate Shop.